Today’s tax environment requires us to proactively identify tax-related opportunities and challenges. Through our thorough understanding of your business and industry, we deliver tax compliance and planning services that help you enhance compliance, improve cash flow and adopt beneficial tax treatments.
We can advise on international corporate, indirect and personal taxes. Our advice regularly helps in reducing effective tax rates; thereby bringing about real cash savings.
With particular experience in China and Hong Kong SAR, Australia and other Asian tax jurisdictions as well as in the UK and US, we also have advisers who can help with the peculiarities of the tax aspects of the financial services industry, leasing, structured finance, securitisations, mutual funds/unit trusts, corporate restructurings and pensions.
- Select tax efficient structure and vehicle for local and overseas enterprises
- Delineate Corporate tax planning for holding and operational structures
- Analyze tax effects of inter-company transaction alternatives, such as pricing policies
- Conduct transfer pricing review & liaise with tax authorities on transfer pricing
- Design privilege tax strategies
- Evaluate tax incentives and formulate exit strategies
- Apply for foreign exchange registration, tax payment certificates, tax exemption certificates for remittance
- Formulate Special tax planning for real estate projects in areas such as Land Appreciation Tax, Urban Real Estate Tax and Foreign Enterprise income Tax liabilities
- Conduct Tax planning for employee compensation packages such as PRC Individual Income Tax (‘IIT’) efficiency
- Ensure compliance in tax return filing
- Devise personal tax planning for executives
- Conduct tax audit
- Handle liaison with tax authorities
- Provide updates on changes of Inland Revenue Ordinance for compliance