Corporate financing is a means to raise capital for future business development, with a view to enhance profit and improve shareholder value of the company. There are many ways to achieve this end, depending on the market conditions and strategy of the particular business. Broadly speaking, there are four major vehicles commonly sought by privately held businesses: private placement, merger and acquisition, debt financing and going public. At FTO, we listen to the client’s needs and help them identify the most viable channel in achieving the target.
Our services include:
- Manage capital flow and investment fund
- Prepare business plans and investment proposals
- Evaluate target transactions in qualified merger, acquisition; strategic alliance or joint venture partners formation
- Assist in identifying private equity and venture capital fund raising opportuniteis
- Propose suitable negotiation strategy, reasonable bid price
- Assist in every step towards the successful completion of the transactions